Put your proven travel consultant experience to great use working part time in Parnell working with the Wedding Travel Specialist as her assistant
- 16 hours a week, flex days and hours. Busy, varied administrative role
- Wanted; intelligence, eye for detail, common sense and initiative
- Join one of the most successful & most experienced Travel Agency teams in NZ
This is a great opportunity to put your proven travel consultant experience to great use, working part time in Parnell with the Wedding Travel Specialist as her Assistant, undertaking an array of administrative functions. This is a newly created role due to growth and demand; demand for island weddings is accelerating like never before.
In this role you will be working closely alongside this agency’s very successful and highly regarded Wedding Travel Specialist; you will be learning from the best of the best when it comes to island weddings. Associated duties and responsibilities will encompass:
- Allocate payments in Tramada
- Follow up on missing deposits and payments
- Prepare and send confirmation letters and itineraries
- Assist with preparing quotes
- Prepare travel wallets
- Travel documentation
- Collate and process passenger lists, seating and requirements
- Check tickets and passport details
- Update and maintain databases
This is a busy and varied administrative role; every day there is always so much to do. To be successful in this role you must have an exceptionally sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, think quickly on your feet, makes good use of your initiative and common sense and be prepared to undertake anything asked of you; no task is too big or small.
You must be able to commit to working 16 hours a week during business hours (actual days and hours of work are flexible), have an interest in travel, along with being quick, efficient and resourceful.
Apply now, this awesome part time role won’t be vacant long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates