About the role
Are you an exceptional Personal Assistant with a well-rounded background in administration support and refined talents in organising and planning? Do you take pride in your work and have a mature attitude with a strong work ethic and a desire to go to extra lengths to provide excellent customer service?
If this sounds like you, then you could be the person needed to support this high performing sales agent who is warm, enthusiastic, calm, confident and driven. This is a fast-paced role with a good level of autonomy. In return for your hard work you will be greatly rewarded.
The tasks and duties in this role will include:
- Assisting with the administration for prospect, listing and negotiations of property sales
- Create reports
- Ensuring all data is updated in various systems, and that the integrity of the data is maintained
- Assisting with property marketing campaigns, and proofreading of materials
- Placing signage for open homes
- Organising meetings, taking minutes at meetings
Skills & experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration and adaptability
- Be able to work in a structured environment, with changing priorities
- Have a strong work ethic, no task will be too big or too small
- Take pride in your work and have a customer focused attitude
- Be able to manage heavy workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Be worldly with a mature attitude, and proactive nature
- Place focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence
- New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- Experience in the property industry would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very successful sales agent, in a large, successful corporate company, who are going from strength to strength.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates