We are seeking a Personal Assistant who is: proactive, results driven, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on their feet, solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, team player, professional and highly competent and confidential.
This Personal Assistant role is newly created due to growth and business demands. You will be assisting and supporting the Directors ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their roles. Your role of Personal Assistant will be busy and varied. Associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings
- Being the first point of contact for the Directors
- Pre-empting the needs of the Directors
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Proof, format and edit documents
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Minutes of meetings
- Processing monthly expenses
- Assist with the preparation of submissions and proposals
This newly created Personal Assistant role is a great opportunity to further enhance your Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant career. You will be working in a fast paced, corporate and professional organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates