We are seeking an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant who is: proactive, results driven, technology savvy, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on their feet, is solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, is a team player, professional, highly competent and confidential.
In this role you will be assisting and supporting key seniors ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their roles. This role will be busy and varied. Associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings
- Pre-empt the needs of the surrounding team
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Proof, format and edit documents
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Minutes of meetings
- Assist with event management
- Manage digital advertising (training provided)
This role is a great opportunity to further enhance your Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant career. You will be working in a fast paced, corporate and professional organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates