In this multi-faceted, hands on Personal Assistant role you will be the right-hand person to the Senior Executive. This role is busy and varied, everyday offers its own unique point of difference. If you thrive having responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions, then this is the role for you; apply now!
You will be joining a high performing, close knit team who all work collaboratively together and are renowned for excellence, highest of standards, and achieving optimum results.
As Personal Assistant to the Senior Executive you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Senior Executive; being her right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes and follow up action points
- Preparation of reports, documents, and presentations
- Assist and support the surrounding team
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
- Ensure the department operates effectively and efficiently
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Project work
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the Senior Executive. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Personal Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive.
Apply now and you be the successful applicant who undertakes this highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Personal Assistant role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates