This entrepreneurial Director needs the expertise of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who is renowned for their outstanding Personal Assistant capabilities, strong leadership, and who is results orientated.
This is not your standard PA role; you will be involved in working across the entire business, working closely with the team and the Director to ensure results. This is a multifaceted PA role undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of PA functions whilst co-ordinating and overseeing projects and tasks. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Work alongside the Director undertaking/managing all day to day admin functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
This role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your exceptional PA skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will also have a strategic way of thinking, a proactive work ethic, strong business acumen, with the ability to make good decisions and influence key people.
If you want to accelerate your Personal Assistant career to the next level by being the right hand person to this entrepreneurial Director then this is the job opportunity you want! Apply now!