Put your proven PA + Admin skills and experience to full utilisation in this busy, varied and diverse role assisting and supporting management + team.
- Busy, varied, challenging and interesting PA role, no 2 days the same
- PA, team support role oozing ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Newly created role, lots of scope for growth and development
This newly created role assists and supports Senior Management and the surrounding team undertaking a varied and diverse range of administrative functions. The company is very forward thinking, fast paced and innovative; no two days will be the same.
To be successful within this role, you will need to have exceptionally high attention to detail and accuracy, apply a sense of urgency, high level of energy, self-motivated, and adhere to high standards and expectations, naturally go the extra mile delivering a high quality of work and thinks outside the square.
The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Senior Management and surrounding team, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Senior Management team
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend client, customer and supplier meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management and client reports
- Research and source product nationally and internationally
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, customers and suppliers
- Project work
You will be joining a well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professional and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. per
This is a newly created role because of internal promotion… will you be next to be promoted? Apply now to advance your career!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates