This recently created role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated, and process driven individual who possesses strong administration skills and experience. If you want to accelerate your career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking; apply now!
Within this busy and varied role you will undertake a range of administrative functions. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the Senior Management team, being their right hand person
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend client, customer and supplier meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management and client reports
- Research and source product nationally and internationally
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, customers and suppliers
- Project work
- Take an active involvement within the business, contribute to discussions and decisions
To be successful in this role you will have an outstanding can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Proven administration skills and experience that you want to advance. Have the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative; are well organised, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy and are motivated.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working with is hardworking, high achieving and they work well together.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates