Fun interactive team need Personal Assistant with proven experience for busy and varied role, supporting a high performing team
- Personal Assistant being right-hand person to highly successful Consultants
- Highly regarded and respected HR/Recruitment organisation based in the City
- Busy and varied Personal Assistant role working within a high performing team
Make yourself indispensable in this busy, varied and interesting role by being the exceptional Personal Assistant / Office Manager these Executive Consultants rely upon being their right-hand person.
This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the HR / Recruitment market; they are at the forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals, who offer their clients exceptional service and quality workmanship.
You will be assisting and supporting key Executive Consultants ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their roles. Your role of Personal Assistant / Office Manager will be busy and varied. Associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executive Consultants
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports and documentation
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings
- Proof, format and edit documents and reports
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Minutes of meetings
- Process monthly expenses
- Event management
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role we are seeking a Personal Assistant / Office Manager who is: proactive, results driven, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on their feet, solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, team player, professional and highly competent and confidential.
This Personal Assistant / Office Manager role is a great opportunity to further enhance your career. You will be working in a fast paced, fun, interactive team / organisation where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates