Personal Assistant to High School Principal
PA role oozing with responsibility, ownership + accountability. Busy & varied role, everyday offering a point of difference. Great working environment
- Needed…professionalism, quick thinking, astute, sharp eye for detail
- Multi-faceted very involved PA role; right-hand person to High School Principal
- Great opportunity to really advance your PA career to the next level
In this multi-faceted, hands on Personal Assistant role you will be the right-hand person to the High School Principal. This role is busy and varied, everyday offers its own unique point of difference. If you thrive having responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions, then this is the role for you; apply now!
You will be joining a high performing, close knit team who all work collaboratively together and whose priority is the education and wellbeing of their students and community.
As Personal Assistant to the High School Principal you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the High School Principal; being her right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes (including monthly Board of Trustee meetings)
- Handle confidential information
- Preparation of reports
- Format, edit and proof documents
- Preparation of the quarterly newsletter and annual prospectus
- Assist and support the surrounding team, students and parents
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the Principal. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Personal Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive.
Start 2020 with a highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Personal Assistant role. Apply now.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates