This kind of opportunity does not come up often and is the type of role you can put your own stamp on and grow!
This stationery/office supplies company is a trusted brand with a national presence. Their company mission is to provide exceptional service and support to clients. To enable them to do this you are searching for a Product Administrator who will add value and support to their internal business.
Working in a company that demonstrates strong values, provides expert advice and constantly strives for excellence, you will be part of a work hard, play hard culture
This role involves a varied range of duties and responsibilities to include:
- Product database management
- Managing supplier emails and correspondence
- First point of contact for supplier queries
- Supporting team to complete and meet deadlines
- Administration and a lot of Excel
- Co-ordinating monthly mailer campaigns
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Previous experience within a stationery or product administration role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excel whizz with good V lookup & Pivot Tables knowledge
- Positive can-do-will-do attitude
- Previous experience proofing and formatting documents catalogues
- Great time management and ability to meet all deadlines
- Be proactive and able to think outside the box
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Be a team player
This is a fantastic role and a great opportunity to join a national company who are a trusted brand, with a great office culture and a friendly team. There is opportunity for growth to manage a Category. North shore location. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates