This company is well recognised and is a major player in the New Zealand office supplies and product space with a strong national presence. This New Zealand owned, and operated company needs a Product Manager who has proven sourcing knowledge, categories and catalogues experience with similar products. Great company culture that holds strong values, join this fantastic team who provides expert advice and strives for excellence. You will be part of a work hard, play hard culture based on the North Shore.
This role of Product Manager works in a close-knit team, in conjunction with Marketing, Merchandising and the IT teams to provide the latest product and exceptional product information in a business 2 business space. This varied role will incorporate duties and responsibilities including:
- Product sourcing
- Catalogue and category management
- Critique and proof product catalogues
- Implement category strategies
- Support Marketing and Merchandising teams to meet deadlines
- Proof monthly mailer and product promotional campaigns
- Financial analysis and reporting
This Product Manager roles needs proven product management experience!
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Strong commercial acumen who can assess and close supplier deals
- Proven experience within a stationery or product management role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven sourcing and category management experience
- Strategic thinker who can identify market trends and needed products
- Natural relationship builder with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive can-do-will-do attitude
We are looking for a strong decision maker and problem solver who has a desire and willingness to learn and exceed expectations. Great role; apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates