Working with the best in the industry, you will be part of a high performing, award winning team, who are at the top of their game.
This is a dynamic role for a property administrator who is a driven, determined, self-starter, looking to join a company that offers career development and progression. No two days will be the same, and you will be part of a work hard, play hard culture.
In this role you will undertake the following tasks and duties:
- Daily administration support for Project Sales Agents, and the wider team
- Deliver and collate marketing collateral and marketing campaigns for clients
- Weekly vendor reporting and marketing analysis
- Management of client list and data
- Management of agent’s website marketing
- Track sales metrics and KPIs for business planning
Skills & experience required for this role:
- Have technical agility using multiple computer systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills would be advantageous
- Strong administration skills, with experience working in a fast-paced role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and process driven mindset
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Be customer focused, with strong communication skills
- Be a confident go-getter, who enjoys celebration achievements.
Opportunities like this do not come along every day, so if you think you have the drive it takes to excel in this role apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates