If you have recently completed a textile degree and are wanting to accelerate your textile career, then this is the opportunity for you. Apply now!
This stylish home textiles company needs no introduction; they supply a comprehensive series of brands to both major and independent retailers, offering an innovative range of home textile products and co-ordinating accessories. They are a New Zealand owned and operated business based on the Northshore – Albany. You will be joining a great close-knit team who work well together; they have an excellent company culture.
To be successful in this role you will have a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, have a passion and interest working with textiles and thrive having ownership, responsibility and accountability for your role and actions.
This is a busy and varied role; there is no doubt about it. You will be kept busy throughout the day, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Request and track samples from suppliers
- Track and catalogue samples; update sample database
- Send ‘shop ready’ samples to customers
- Quality Control standards
- Obtain test reports – check standards are met
- Record any faults and contact suppliers
- Test quality of product
- Create package files in Adobe Illustrator
- Maintain packaging specifications
- Request pricing from suppliers
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career working for a stylish home textiles company. You will work alongside a close-knit team who you will learn a lot from. Great opportunity, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates