Work for a leading and progressive entertainment company in an exciting role that does not come along very often. In this role you will be based on reception, and will be the first point of contact for clients. You will also provide a high level of administration support to the Head Booking Agent. No two days will be the same working in such and exciting industry.
In this role you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries
- Back up and support to the booking agents
- Putting together artist schedules
- All admin related to booking acts
- General administration.
You will be a naturally proactive person who can think outside the box, you will take pride in your appearance, and will be looking for a role you can make your own.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A professional approach to your work
- Take pride in your appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of common sense
- Be able to multitask and work with changing priorities
- Be a team player, but also able to work without supervision.
This is a rare opportunity and on that will be snapped up fast, so if you have the skills listed above don’t delay contact us today.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates