Fantastic team culture! Work for an organisation that provides a high level of service and who are willing to give you training! If you are a natural relationship builder, who can roll up their sleeves and support the surrounding team and if you have a great attitude, then that will get you in the door!
The range of duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- First point of contact, meet and greet visitors
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Assist the Practice manager with various administration tasks
- Typing documents, collecting and distributing the mail and arranging couriers
To be successful in this role you will need to be organised, have a positive can-do attitude, have clear and concise communication skills and great people skills. We are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- 2 years previous customer service or Reception experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office and experience of cloud file management
- Polished and presentable with a helpful, courteous manner
- Computer literate and quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Customer service focused and business savvy
This role needs your friendly professional personality, initiative and abilities. If you can roll up your sleeves, are prepared to get stuck in and work-hard, and you want to join a friendly legal team in a down to earth environment, then send your CV now. I need a junior super star!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates