In this buy and varied Reception role there will never be a dull moment. You will be the first point of contact meeting and greeting clients ensuring they are made to feel welcome, whilst assisting and supporting the surrounding team. The company is well established and has a fantastic company culture.
The role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Reception area operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Answering phones
- Meeting and greeting clients
- preparing meetings rooms
- Ordering supplies and stationary
- Mail distribution and booking couriers
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining the database
- Assisting and supporting the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
This is a great opportunity to really develop, enhance and grow your Reception and Administration skills and experience.
For this role we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and abilities:
- Articulate communication, a helpful and courteous manner
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Positive, can-do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Thrives being based on Reception whilst undertaking a range of administration functions
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity to establish your Reception/Administration career and you have the required skills, personality and character traits apply now, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates