I am seeking an outgoing, welcoming and friendly junior receptionist to be the first point of contact at the head office of a company with a long and proud history in the retail industry.
This position would ideally suit a junior administrator, who is quick and confident at learning new skills and keen to build on existing skills.
In this varied role you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Meet and greet visitors and staff
- Liaise with stores nationwide on a daily basis
- Upload job advertisements to the company website
- Order stationery and supplies
- Book and track couriers
Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months experience in a reception environment, as well as the following skills:
- Be competent using Excel and Word
- Take pride in your appearance
- The ability to multitask
- A confident and outgoing personality
- A positive, can do attitude
- Be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen
If you have the skills listed above, and you enjoy answering phones, dealing with customers and juggling administration work email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates