Do you have an enthusiastic, positive attitude? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and take on this busy Reception and Administration role?
Working within a busy professional team, in a New Zealand owned and operated company, you will be the first point of contact meeting and greeting clients, ensuring they are made to feel welcome, whilst assisting and supporting the surrounding team. Your days will be busy and varied; never a dull moment.
The role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for visitors and customers
- Undertake reception duties to a high standard
- Provide efficient administrative support to the sales and office team
- Assist with the smooth running of the office
- Provide accurate and confidential administration support to the GMs
- Arrange and organise parcels for couriers
- Assist the team by obtaining quotes for services
- Co-ordinates inbound container process
- Enter data into appropriate systems
- Assist with the new starter induction process
- Assist with daily invoicing
- Book meetings as appropriate
- Plan and facilitate H&S meeting
- Organise regular and annual staff events (e.g. team BBQs, Christmas do etc)
- Proactively organise and replenish stationery
- Take pride on keeping reception and communal areas clean tidy and presentable.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for excellent customer service
- 2+ years working in a highly administrative environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent and confident with different IT packages
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment under minimal supervision
- Professionalism, a positive attitude and a great work ethic
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Have a high level of energy, Initiative and be self-motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your “can do” attitude and exceptional customer service and computer skills to this varied and busy role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates