An exciting opportunity exists for an organised and energetic person to be the front face of the head office for a leading New Zealand manufacturer.
This role has a lot of variety to include:
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Managing incoming phone calls
- Providing and maintaining a warm and welcoming environment
- Ordering general office and kitchen supplies
- Organising travel
- Distributing mail and organising couriers
- Supporting a busy service department with their administrative requirements
You will have strong administration skills and be a person who is dependable, likes working autonomously and wishes to strive for excellence.
Other skills and experience required for this role are:
- Minimum two years receptionist experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to pick up computer applications quickly
- Strong team working skills, but also the ability to work autonomously
This is a varied an exciting role, in a company which strives for excellence and provides a down to earth work place culture.
If you fit the description above please apply now, as opportunities like this do not come along often.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates