This is a great opportunity to further advance and accelerate your proven Reception and Administration skills and experience. This is a frontline role (based on Reception) undertaking a varied and interesting range of administration functions; everyday will be busy and varied.
You will be joining a well known and extremely stable organisation who are a leader of excellence in their industry. Everyone works well together achieving company goals; the Administration team are very friendly and supportive, they work collaboratively together.
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the front office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answer the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Right hand person to the Executive Assistant
- Book travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate events and functions
- Ordering of samples, stationery and supplies
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates