This is a great opportunity to further advance and accelerate your proven Reception and Administration skills and experience. This is a frontline role (based on Reception) undertaking a varied and diverse range of administration functions; everyday will be busy and varied.
You will be joining a well known and extremely stable organisation who are a leader of excellence in their industry. Everyone works well together achieving company goals; the Administration team are very friendly and supportive, they work collaboratively together.
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the front office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answer the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Right hand person to the Executive Assistant
- Book travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate events and functions
- Ordering of samples, stationery and supplies
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
Given this job will start in January 2019 you can be guaranteed of attending your pre-planned Christmas holidays. This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates