- Varied role-sales support, administration and marketing, great role!
- Are you a vibrant, strong relationship builder who is solutions focussed?
- Great team culture, inclusive, and flexible, Highbrook location
This is a company you want to be a part of; they are well known within their specialised industry, not only for their innovative ideas that see this business continue to grow and diversify, but for the value they put into their staff ensuring career growth within the company.
This is a fast paced Sales Coordinator role, being the first point of contact for clients answering queries, placing orders and sourcing new products whilst liaising with other departments to ensure all clients’ requirements are met within a timey manner all with a smile. Your days will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for customers
- Answering customer queries (via phone and email)
- Processing of customer product orders
- Sourcing of specialised products
- Manage customer backorders
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Assist and support the Sales Team and Marketing/Customer Experience Manager in their administration functions
- Work collectively as a team to meet sales targets
Skills & Experience
To be the Successful Sales Coordinator to join this team, along with having a vibrant, bubbly, energetic personality, you will have the following:
- Strong customer service focus
- A team player, with a willing can do attitude, no task is to big or small
- Excellent time management and clear understanding of deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge using the Microsoft suite
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner with the ability to retain product knowledge
- Creative problem solver, makes good use of your initiative
- Experience using Microsoft office
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a fun, vibrant team and company who value their staff – apply now.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates