This busy, varied Sales Support role processing orders, handling inquiries, providing product information + varied admin functions needs you! Great team.
- $55,000 + company bonus + in-house café + great team.
- Busy & varied role working in a friendly supportive team. Great opportunity
- Manukau, professional corporate office. Well known interior household brand
Based in Manukau, working for a leading New Zealand owned manufacturer of a well-known interior household brand, you will be an integral part of the Customer Service / Sales Support team providing exceptional quality service and assistance to their clients and staff.
This is an excellent time to let your superior Customer Service, Sales Support and Administration skills and experience shine. You will be joining a very friendly and supportive team who work well collectively together. In this role you will undertake a wide range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Customer Services – handle and action phone and email inquiries
- Process orders
- Update and maintain the database
- Liaise internally and externally
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Prepare quotes
- Advise and assess stock availability, along with general product information
To be successful in this role we are seeking an exceptional candidate with superior customer service skills and experience, is thorough with great attention to detail and accuracy, highly organised, methodical with a positive, can-do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude.
You will be joining a very secure, stable, professional and well known company who inspire and promote excellence.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates