The company is based on family values; everyone is actively involved in providing quality customer service. This focused team strives to provide detailed product advice that is dedicated and designed to fit the specific business needs of their customers.
This role is reporting to the Operations Manager who empowers the team to get on with the tasks at hand, adheres to high standards and expectations, is transparent and customer focused to deliver quality service. In the role of Sales Support you will be responsible for:
- Customer service support
- Process orders
- Prepare quotations
- Update and maintain the database with code adjustments and inventory
- Distribute and maintain pricing database and booklets
- Assist the Purchasing Officer
To be successful in this position you will have great attention to detail and accuracy and bring with you A CAN DO ATTITUDE! The following skills and experience is a must:
- Experience working within a Customer Service environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Takes ownership of your role and is proactive
DON’T MISS THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY, if you have a passion for pleasing people and like to work in a fast paced environment then this role is for you!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates