About the company
This company is growing; they are going from strength to strength. They are Australasia’s market leaders specialising in selling, implementing and supporting a wide range of leading software applications. Their clients range from extremely well known successful global organisations to that of small to medium sized organisations based in New Zealand and Australia.
About the role
No day will be dull in this role – that is for sure! You will be supporting, managing and overseeing a portfolio of ERP clients, being their ‘go to’ person. Depending upon the size of the client’s organisation will depend upon the extent of your involvement. Your role will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure clients’ requests, needs and requirements are delivered and adhered to in a timely manner
- Manage and oversee day to day customer activity
- Project management
- Maintain regular contact with the clients (face to face and over the phone), maintain a regular call cycle
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Be the clients’ first point of contact, being their ‘go to’ person
- Promote the organisation’s products and services ensuring the client achieves optimum results
- Ensure contracts, work orders, licences are maintained
- Work with the PMO / Resource Managers to schedule work
- Develop and enhance the business relationship with the client
Skills & Experience
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong skills, experience and knowledge of ERP preferably Oracle JD Edwards.
You thrive off being the clients’ ‘go to’ person. You will need to be: self-managing, think outside the square creating innovative solutions, highly customer service orientated and a natural when it comes to multi-tasking!
There is lots of scope to grow and develop this role and within this organisation, the opportunities are endless, it will depend upon your enthusiasm, professionalism, drive and success.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates