This elegant interior textile company has a culture based on family values, where everyone works well together as a team, providing exceptional customer service with leading-edge style and high-quality interior textiles.
This sales role is based in the Showroom, and is offering variety, working with the surrounding team to deliver quality service that exceeds client’s expectations.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Delivering quality service and product advice
- Arranging appointments with clients
- Meeting and greeting clients in the showroom
- Business Development calls to new and existing clients
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Overseeing the sale of textiles to trade customers
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Developing proposals for client requirements
- Administration support to the sales team
- Managing the showroom, stock and supplies
- Meet agreed showroom targets
To be successful in this position you will have a great can-do, positive attitude, amazing people skills and be tech savvy, with a professional outlook, along with the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional attention to detail is imperative
- Experience working in a face to face customer service role
- Retail or previous sales experience
- Competence using Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Be proactive and take ownership of the role
- Be target driven, and enjoy working to targets
If you are customer focused, have a passion for providing excellent service, and great at meeting sales targets, then this is a great role for you! APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates