About the role
This Onehunga based company has been manufacturing quality products for over 40 years in New Zealand and Australia and continues to have a strong commitment to quality and service. Due to an internal promotion an opportunity now exists for an experienced administrator to support the sales team and a busy director.
This role requires someone who is a fast learner, naturally efficient, and possesses the ability to take ownership of their work.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Administrative support to the sales team and director
- Process and raise sales orders
- Dealing with customer queries, booking in repairs and resolving issues
- Preparation of quotes and proposals
- Facilitate and manage weekly meeting
- Liaise with internal production team to ensure customer expectations are understood and met
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years working in an administration role
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Be proactive and able to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player, but also work well with minimum supervision
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a friendly down to earth company who are forward thinking and always looking at ways to improve their business.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates