Due to an internal promotion, I am looking for someone with strong admin and customer service skills, who thrives supporting a small sales team in a varied and busy role which requires you to multitask and work to deadlines. If this sounds like you read on.
The responsibilities and duties in this role will include:
- Provide administration support to a Sales Team and 2 Directors
- High volume work preparing quotes, proposals and sales orders
- Liaise with customers via email and phone
- Book in repairs and resolve customer issues
- Send weekly status reports and provide updates to customers on delayed orders
- Assist with diary management and preparation for sales meetings
- Liaise with internal production team
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administration support role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy
- Be a team player, who can also work well autonomously
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Be a natural problem solver who is proactive and adaptable
- Be passionate about your work
- Admin experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
This role is vacant due to an internal promotion, so there is opportunity within the company for career development. You will be a part of a small, vibrant & hard-working team with strong ethics and values. Hit APPLY to be considered for this opportunity.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates