Are you an exceptional Administrator who is well organised, highly motivated and driven, with an eye for detail, fast and accurate typing, advanced Word skills, and a love for supporting a team? If this sounds like you continue reading.
In this Team Administrator role, you will be working with a trusted brand, in a team that prides themselves on rewarding excellence and having strong core values.
This role of Team Administrator assists and supports a busy, fun and lively team undertaking a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the team with a range of administration functions
- Diary Management
- PA Support to Managing Director
- Organising meetings and events
- Database – update and maintain
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience proofing and formatting documents
- Be able to take ownership of your work, and meet all deadlines
- Have a can-do-will-do attitude
- Be a team player, and be able to work autonomously
- Be proactive and able to think outside the box.
This is a fantastic role and a great opportunity to join a successful company, working with a friendly, social and down to earth team.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates