This Team Administrator role would ideally suit someone with a background working within the banking / lending sectors with a strong administration skillset. You will be joining a close-knit team who are fun, successful, hardworking and who genuinely work very well together.
In this role, you will be assisting and supporting the surrounding team with a range of administrative tasks. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Administer ‘re-fix’ and ‘roll over loans’
- Review mortgage application forms
- Diary management
- Preparation of meetings
- Liaise with clients, banks, accountants and solicitors on behalf of the Brokers
- Update and maintain the database
- Prepare reports and documents
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Respond to enquires
- Preparation of e-newsletters and social media updates
- Research – fact finding information
- Ensure the ‘Brokers’ day operates smoothly
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be deadline driven; be self-motivated, be self-managing and most importantly have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a highly successful, small close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals; yet they know how to have fun along the way. They are true advocates for ‘work life balance’.
Great opportunity to put your banking, lending and admin skillset to good use. This fantastic role is not to be overlooked….APPLY NOW!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates