Are you an exceptional Administrator who is well organised, highly motivated and driven, with an eye for detail, is accurate, and a desire for supporting a team? If this sounds like you, apply now!
In this Team Administrator role, you will be working with a trusted international brand, in a team that prides themselves on rewarding excellence, has strong core values, work hard as a team and has lots of fun along the way.
This role of Team Administrator assists and supports a busy, fun and lively team undertaking a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the team with a range of administration functions; being their indispensable right-hand person
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Project work
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Process expense claims
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Proven administration skills and experience with the willingness to up-skill
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes responsibility and ownership of your work, and achieves all deadlines
- Can-do-will-do attitude, happy undertaking anything asked of you
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Proactive, motivated and driven to succeed
This is a fantastic role and a great opportunity to join a successful company, working with a friendly, social and down to earth team. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates