Do you have 2+ years’ experience working in an administration role? Would you like to work for a company that will offer career progression? Would you like to work in a role that which provide an entry into working as a personal assistant?
This exciting and varied role will certainly keep you busy and will ensure that you are continuously learning and building upon your current skills. You will be supporting the Training and Business Development Team and 5 Managers with day to day administration to include PA duties. You will need to be proactive, very organised, confident, and able to juggle multiple tasks.
The tasks and responsibilities included in this role will be:
- Assist and support the Executives, undertaking their day to day admin
- Support the Training and Development Team with their day to day admin
- Diary and travel management
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare, setup and coordinate meetings
- Project work
- Co-ordinate training and workshops
To be considered for this busy and varied role we are seeking someone with the following traits and attributes:
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Be a team player, but also be able to work on your own
- Have a professional and mature approach to your work
- Have a can do attitude and be able to help out where required
- Be someone who can think outside the box
- Be able to multitask
- Take pride in your work, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your administration career and to join a company which is growing, successful and has a very good reputation in the market. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates