Are you someone who loves organising and planning? Are you looking for a role that is sure to keep you on your toes, whilst providing you with career development? Do you want to work in a professional and corporate environment? If so this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment, where you will be an integral part of a cohesive, effective and supportive team. You will be supporting a busy Training and Development team and five Directors with a vast range of administration duties.
The tasks and responsibilities included in this role will be:
- Administration support for five Directors and a Training and Development Team
- Diary and travel management
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings
- Various project work
- Co-ordinate training and workshops
To be considered for this busy and varied role we are seeking someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Have 2 to 3 years’ experience in an administration role
- Have an excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a team player, but also be able to work on your own
- Have a professional and mature approach to your work
- Be confident, flexible and willing to give anything a go
- Be a natural problem solver who can think outside the box
- Be able to prioritise and work to dead lines
- This is a corporate environment, so you must take pride in your appearance
This is a fantastic company to work for. They are well established, growing, a leader in their field, and place importance on work life balance.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates