Are you an exceptional Administrator who is well organised, highly motivated and driven, with an eye for detail, fast and accurate typing, advanced Word skills, and a love for supporting a team? If this sounds like you continue reading.
In this Team Administrator role you will be working for a NZ owned and operated building specialist, who pride themselves on their strong core values, flat structure and supportive directors.
This role of Team Administrator assists and supports a busy, fun and lively team undertaking a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the team with a range of administration functions
- Assist the Group Manager to develop and maintain a high performing team
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Assist in the development and delivery of administration office procedures
- Dictation transcription of technical reports
- Diary management
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Database – update and maintain
- End of month invoicing
- On-board new starters
- Health & safety
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience proofing and formatting documents
- Be able to take ownership of your work, and meet all deadlines
- Have a can do, will do attitude
- Be a team player, and also be able to work autonomously
- Be proactive and able to think outside the box
- Experience of collating tenders and contracts would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic role and a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company, working with a friendly, social and down to earth team.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates