Are you an Engineering Graduate or do you have an electrical/mechanical background? Are you looking for a varied role which involves a mix of hands on technical work and sales? Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer and distributor in a role that will get you out visiting clients?
This busy role will see you installing coding equipment on site for clients and you will be the first point of contact supporting clients with technical issues. Whilst this is the primary aspect of the role, you will also proactively acquire new customers and sell additional products and services to existing customers. This is a crucial role for the business.
In this role you will:
- Support the Sales Manager
- Install equipment alongside manufacturing specialists
- Trouble shoot technical issues and provide technical support for clients
- Source new business and increase client sales
- Provide demonstrations and presentations of equipment
- Provide technical training to clients and operators
- Visit new and existing clients
There will be full product training provided, and career progression is inevitable for the right person.
To be successful in this role, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- An Electrical or Mechanical background
- Be a natural, technical hands on person
- Experience in business to business technical sales would be advantageous
- A positive, proactive approach to sales targets and exceeding expectations
- A proactive nature and the ability to work unsupervised
- A mature attitude and down to earth outgoing personality
- An unbeatable work ethic and a good sense of humour
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload and service callouts
This role will offer the chance to travel nationally and internationally. You will be paid a base salary + bonus + company car + phone + extensive training and ongoing support.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates