Based at the head office of a well know brand, who are a leader in their field, this role involves much more than just administration assistance, it encompasses PA duties, supporting key managers, providing administration support to the training team, and utilising your exceptional organisation skills daily.
You will be a real go getter, who presents themselves professionally and enjoys the challenge of working in a busy and varied role, where no two days are the same. you will be an integral part of a supportive and collaborative team, in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The range of duties and responsibilities include:
- Personal Assistant / Administration Support to Senior Managers, being their right-hand person
- Point of contact for the network, branches, suppliers and Head Office
- Co-ordinate, facilitate meetings, appointments and training sessions
- Supporting the EA with quarterly and annual awards and a range of company events and functions
- Collating information and preparing reports, documents and presentations
- Assisting with booking of travel and accommodation
- Diary and email management
- Assisting with projects
- Assist with google and social media platforms
To be successful within this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- One of the key challenges of this role is to work at pace with accuracy, therefore attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to work to deadlines and priorities
- Applies a sense of urgency and has a high level of energy
- Excellent level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and capable of working in a very autonomous role
- Be proactive and naturally go the extra mile delivering a high quality of work
- Adhere to high standards and expectations
- Be very well presented
- Think outside the box, and provide solutions
- 5 + years Admin skills and experience within a corporate organisation
This role has lots of scope for growth and development for the right person. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates