Close knit small team where everyone works well together, providing high quality products and service is seeking the help of a hardworking warehouse assistant.
In the role of Warehouse Assistant you will be joining a hardworking team who are responsible for:
- Cutting fabric and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Dispatching orders in line with delivery dates
- Picking rolls of fabric and heavy lifting
- Receipting stock
- Inventory control
This position would suit a hard worker, who can lift heavy objects, is physically fit, has a positive can do attitude and wants to work, get stuck in and learn. Full training will be given.
We are seeking an individual with the following attributes:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent on the computer and quick to pick up new systems
- Good with numbers and maths
- You will be physically fit as heavy lifting will be required
- Enjoys working in a busy role and are able to work well under pressure
Apply now to kick start your career!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates