This is a varied role where you will work updating websites and managing data, therefore, it is crucial that you have experience in web design environments and the management of high-volume data. You will also have an understanding or hands on experience with google analytics and concepts.
As the Junior Data Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Website updates and managing content updates
- Data entry
- Cleansing data
- Business to business liaison
- Manage emails and update requests
- Trouble shoot website problems, liaising with developers
- Proofread copy
- Website and social media platform updates
- Blog management
- Support the surrounding teams
- Project work
- Google analytics and reporting
You will be joining a company with a national presence that constantly strives for excellence. You will be part of a work-hard, play-hard culture, a team that are continuously looking for ways to improve the functions of their digital presence. This company and team seek a candidate who is interested in getting an insight into the functions and results of the website.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Understanding of websites and data integrity
- Understanding of google analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of websites and various digital platforms
- Positive, can do and willing attitude
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes pride and interest in your work
- Focused and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- Qualification/Bachelor’s degree in IT, Information Systems, BCom or any other related field (advantageous)
- Only New Zealand Citizens or Residents will be considered for this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a trusted national brand with a great office culture and supportive team. Make this role your own, North Shore location. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates