Seeking an efficient & energetic Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer and Board of a Māori Trust organisation. Fantastic EA role
Apply for this Job
- Work location flexibility: work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Want to work for an organisation whose focus is its kaimahi, whānau& communities?
- Exceptional EA role being the right-hand person to a remarkable CEO
Finance Manager; forecasts, budgets, financial reporting, tax, analysis of performance, staff management. Passion for wine and food would help
- Reporting to the CEO. Lots of scope for continuous growth and development
- Want a new challenge in a forward-thinking, fast-paced, growing organisation?
- Motivated by taking ownership and driving continuous business improvement?
Are you an intermediate to senior BAS Accountant looking for work-life balance and a competitive salary? Accelerate your BAS career in 2021
- Working with SMEs and corporate clients across different industries
- Collaborative, supportive, forward-thinking, strong community presence
- Take your career to the next level in this varied and challenging role
Put your residential lending expertise to full utilisation, pivotal role supporting Mortgage Broker getting settlements across the line. Newly created
- Live and work local – Henderson! No traffic issues, no parking expenses
- High performing, boutique team, great team culture – lots of fun and banter
- Make winning client financial solutions with your residential lending expertise
Amazing opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of our youngest generation, work with what you love – young children. Qualified ECE
- Wanted…experienced & qualified ECE / Primary Teacher whose passion is children
- Supportive, passionate, encouraging management who empower their staff
- Make a significant difference in the lives of our youngest generation