Accounts Payable temp assignment, East Tamaki, Start Monday 16th March or there about, ongoing assignment for a few months. High volume AP assignment.
- Proven high volume Accounts Payable experience essential
- Immediate start, ongoing assignment for approx. 3 months. Commitment essential
- Hit the ground running in a busy AP role, work autonomously, exceptional accuracy
Are you wanting flexibility and a lifestyle balance? Then join our temping team!
- Needed: motivated and organised professionals!
- Experienced Administrators with great communication skills required!
- Opportunities to develop your career; Temp & Perm roles available
- Must have previous office experience and the right to work in New Zealand!
Are you looking for temporary work? Maybe you are seeking work life balance, or you are here on a working holiday?
- Administrators & Receptionists wanted!
- Do you have 2 years’ office work experience & can start now?
- All of Auckland, great team environments, great opportunities, great $$$$
We are on the hunt for temporary administrators with flexible and adaptable attitudes to work in a variety of administration roles.
- Administrators & Receptionists, PAs and EAs join team ‘Cavanagh’
- Easy registration process, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful consultants
- Great opportunities Auckland wide, competitive rates of pay
Apply for this Job
Needed! Payroll Administrators with experience using Chris21 to process payroll, who are available to work in a temporary assignment in the CBD for 8 weeks from Mid-June through to the end of July? Position Filled