Account Manager (Elegant Textiles)
- Mt Eden, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
The departing incumbent (who is going overseas) has described this job as “the best job ever”. Why? This role of Account Manager has everything! Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with an hour lunch break, great company culture with family-based values, competitive salary, quarterly bonus, car allowance, and great incentives (they love celebrating company successes as a team), ongoing training and development, you work a rotation of being based in the Auckland office one week then travelling the following week, and you will be working with the most elegant textiles. #bestjobever!
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients (interior designers, architects, upholsters, and retailers) promoting a range of exquisite textile products. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Account management; maintain regular contact with clients informing them of new product ranges
- Sales targets; optimise selling opportunities
- Deliver exceptional customer service and product knowledge; exceeding client expectations
- Provide quotes and process sales
- Assist clients with selecting fabrics, wallcoverings, and trimmings
- Business development
- Educate clients of product range
- Book appointments with clients to view new product range
To be successful in this amazing role you will have an outstanding can-do and positive attitude, be highly organised, exude professionalism, have exceptional people skills with a passion for fabrics, colour, and design.
This is an exceptional opportunity working Monday to Friday, office hours, with exquisite textiles and a great team. Apply now to be working in a role you are passionate about, elegant interior textiles.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates