Accounts and Office Administrator
- Permanent - Full Time
Seriously, it is the team around you that makes this an awesome place to work. The team is high performing, very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
In this newly created multifaceted Accounts and Office Administrator role, you will undertake a range of accounts and administration functions including:
- Prepare invoices
- Accounts Payable and Receivables
- End of month functions; AR and AP accruals
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Front of house duties; meet and greet and answering phones
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Preparation of staff meetings / gatherings
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience with accounts and administration
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to work in a fun team atmosphere and broaden your accounts and office administration skills, experience and knowledge to the next level then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates