- Auckland City Central
- Permanent - Full Time
Seriously, it is the team around you that makes this an awesome place to work. The team is high performing, very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action. And you have flexibility to work from home a couple of days of the week; what more could you want?
In this multifaceted Accounts Receivable role, you will undertake a range of functions including:
- Manage revenue due; follow up with customers about payments due
- End of month functions
- Forecast expected payments from customers
- Apply payments received to customer accounts
- Maintain debtor details in the system
- Send statements to customers
- Prepare reports
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience with accounts receivable
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied, and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to work in a fun team atmosphere and broaden your accounts skills, experience, and knowledge to the next level then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates