- Manukau, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
Seriously, it is the team around you that makes this an awesome place to work. The team is close-knit, high performing, and very successful. This is a great opportunity to put your proven Accounts Receivable expertise to great utilisation and join a company who is known for being a great place to work.
The company culture of this organisation is the envy of many organisations. Not only are they the leading New Zealand owned manufacturer of a well-known interior household brand they have exceptionally high staff stability simply because staff don’t leave because it’s a great place to work.
In this multifaceted Accounts Receivable role, you will undertake a range of functions including:
- Process payment runs
- Payment allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Investigate and follow up outstanding invoices
- Credit control
- Maintain accurate data in various finance systems
- Liaise with different departments and stakeholders and manage payments queries/issues
- Process credits
- End of month procedures
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with accounts receivable
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied, and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to work in a fun team atmosphere and broaden your Accounts Receivable skills, experience, and knowledge to the next level then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates