Administration Team Leader
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong leadership, staff management and office administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This company is growing; they are going from strength to strength. They are Australasia’s market leaders in the IT business solutions field. The teams you will be working alongside are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
This role assists and supports the Administration teams across New Zealand and Australia ensuring the offices operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide and oversee office management support across New Zealand and Australia
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures
- Negotiate supplier agreements/renewals.
- Manage third party vendors i.e.; buildings, insurance, IT etc
- Focus on process improvement across business functions/tasks to gain efficiencies
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to staff across New Zealand and Australia
- Project work
- Event management
- Co-ordinate and oversee office relocations and fit outs
- Prepare documentation, reports and presentations
- Health & Safety
Possessing strong leadership, staff management and administration skills and experience is essential as with having: the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates