- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
Do you have professionalism, initiative and an excellent phone manner? Are you wanting to utilise and put your administration skills and experience to great use by working in a company that is fast-paced, yet prides its self on work life balance?
In this varied role you will carry out the following tasks and duties to assist in the smooth running of the company:
- Handling incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- General duties including mail, couriers, filing, archiving, scanning
- Banking and looking after petty cash
- Maintain and update database
- Organising offsite storage and retrieving of files
- Purchasing the office supplies
- Mail merges
- Typing correspondence
The skills, attributes and experience required for this role are:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment
- You will be professionally presented
- Be a team player, who can also work autonomous
- Have fantastic time management skills
- Be a quick learner who is adaptable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be confident and friendly, with excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working in a CA firm would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced administrator, so if you have the required experience for this role apply now.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates