- Newmarket, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
You will be joining a very successful close-knit team whose client base is a range of professional and corporate organisations including Legal and Accounting firms. Having worked in the professional and corporate sector previously would be advantageous.
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated, and process driven individual who possesses strong administration and co-ordination skills and experience.
Within this diverse, busy and varied role you will undertake a range of administrative and co-ordination functions along with process improvement projects. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and administer course programmes
- Assist and support students with IT and online platform matters
- Assist and support students with their enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for staff, students and the surrounding team
- Prepare presentations, reports and documents
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Process improvement projects
To be successful in this role you will have an outstanding can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with proven administration skills and experience that you want to advance. Have the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, are well organised, has a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy and are motivated.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working with is fun, hardworking, high achieving and they work well together. Whilst you will be working hard you will have fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates