This forward-thinking CA Firm is on the hunt for a like-minded BAS Accountant who enjoys building strong relationships with clients, embraces change and is keen to improve business processes using the latest technology.
This is a boutique CA Firm with an international presence, where work-life balance is respected, and hard work rewarded.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, undertaking their accounting services as required
- Annual accounts preparation, tax preparation and advice
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flow reporting for clients
- Complete statistic returns, surveys and other mandatory obligations on behalf of clients
- System set ups, and support clients around systems
- Advise client on process improvement
- Assist Directors with ad hoc projects
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Understand taxation requirements, including Income Tax, GST, PAYE and FBT
- Have a working knowledge of computers and associated general software packages in particular Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with accounting software packages, e.g. MYOB, Xero
- Good technical accounting skills and excellent analytical skills
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to simplify accounting principles for clients
- Strong relationship management skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established CA firm, in a professional, friendly environment, where your salary will be reflective of your skills and abilities.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates