If you are wanting to step up and further advance your Grocery / Retail management career, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
This family owned and operated business which sells to the public a range of dried and frozen grocery items seeks a Co-Store Manager – 2IC. The Store is open Monday to Friday, you will be required to work 7am to 5pm.
In this role of Co-Store Manager – 2IC you will be working with another Co-Store Manager; between the two of you, you will both manage the store being responsible for various departments of the store. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Staff management – recruitment, training and development, performance management, and rosters
- Manage the ‘freezer’ department
- Customer service, serving the customers
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Ordering of stock
- Daily and weekly promotions
- Online marketing initiatives
- Ensure appropriate rotation of stock
- Maintain OSH compliance
- Health & safety
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure the store operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Proven retail experience, ideally in the grocery sector
- Strong leadership qualities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to further advance your Grocery / Retail management career then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates